sabato 28 dicembre 2013

Paramount Agency China - bad experience


Dear Lili Allen,


How are you? I am writing you from a small Mother Agency from Eastern Europe and would love to share a very bad experience with you, maybe could help for many others:

We sent out a girl called Natalia to China (Hang Zhou) to an Agency called Paramount Agency (owner called Yang Lanying, director called Noveya) through a scouter called TRIX (from MDU scouting / Mode du Models scouting) this October with a net guarantee contract. We had many many requests for the girl (she worked at many markets before, including Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, China, Bangkok, Seoul etc so a very experienced girl with strong book, perfect english and good personality) but we sent her to this chinese agency only because they offered higher guarantee than others and we wanted to make it sure she will come back with good money in her pocket.

At the end the trip was a nightmare. First of all this agency is very bad, they have 1-2 castings per day but many times they don't have any casting. The owner of the agency doesn't speak well english. (as Trix, the scouter said, he did not forward my mails to her because she speaks very bad english and will not understand it!!!!)

After 1,5 Month (when the contract was close to the end) they started to complain about stupid reasons, the typical chinese tricky games ... First they said the girl is fat. I was very surprized as the girl was never fat, she has 85-86 hips. The day after I asked my girl to make some snaps from herself and send me in order to see is she really fat or not. Of course she was in perfect shape, she was 86 hips on that day. After I sent the pola to Trix to prove the chinese agency lies.
Than Trix wrote me the girl can not work because she is RUDE with the owner of the agency (who doesn't speak english ...) and with the other models at the agency. (who are her friends and all of them were very upset about the situation at this agency)
Of course it is also not true as the girl worked on 8 markets before and nobody never said she would be rude with anybody. I talked to her on skype and all her room mates told me they love my girl and it is also not true.

After that when I proved again our right, TRIX (the scouter) wrote me they do not want to pay out her guarantee, because her statement is in minus and the agency "already spent a lot of money on her so they don't want to pay more" ...
When i wrote him back this is not our problem, they offered a guarantee contract in what there wasn't any point how much jobs or how much money she should complete for the guarantee and the girl was in shape and was on time in every single casting (which was not too much organized by this agency) than he simply wrote me back that I should be calm as it happens very often in this business that they offer guarantees and at the end just don't pay it out (so do not keep their word and the rules written in the contract) if the girl doesn't work well. (so they pay out the guarantee only if the girl really can make the guaranteed money, otherwise not ... it is a very correct guarantee contract right? and they offer huge guarantees in order to get good girls and at the end they just simply do not pay it out and ignore the girl's and the mother agency's emails)

After this email I wrote them 3 more where I citated the contract and prove my right and asked about our money, but they even did not send me a statement, we even did not get the 10% of her REAL gross (so even not from the jobs she really made) and the worst: they even did not answer to our emails.

After 3 weeks of waiting and 3 emails wrote to the owner/director + Trix I realized that we can not do anything else, they have stolen our money and ignore our emails so I decided, that if we can not do anything else, at least I will inform everybody in this business I know to take care of this agency and take care of Trix who was incredibly annoying how he handled the situation.

Pls post this story on your blog to help other models and agencies to avoid this situation.
I put my model Natalia in CC so this way she can also prove the story is true.

If you need anything else (like contract, polas from the girl, or emails from Trix where he says "they will not pay out the money because the girl simply did not work enough and this happens very often in this business" ... I have everything, just let me know if you need anything else.

My model is in Bangkok already and working well so the situation is already closed and with this letter I also closed from our side and learned the lesson unfortunately.

kind regards

an eastern european mother agent







6 commenti: