sabato 28 dicembre 2013

MaxmodelChina

I want to warn agencies from sending their models to Maxmodel China. Unfortunately I did send three of my models there. The girls worked but they've been cheated at every turn. They were not paid the full amounts due, their rates have been reduced and incorrect deductions applied. As the mother agency I have not been paid my commission. Sharon Yuen from Maxmodels stopped replying to my emails. She's not on Skype even though she'd been on at all times before. I assume she blocked me. She's not replying to FB messages either. I've been requesting my commission many times. If you don't want to fall prey to that agency, don't work with them. It's not worth your time and models. Here are the full details of that agency:
Sharon Mobile:137 2342 1981 ------------------------------------ Max Model Management www.maxmodelchina.com Tel:86-755-2231 2392 Fax:86-755-2231 2392 E-mail:maxmodelchina@gmail.com MSN:maxmodelchina@hotmail.com Skype: Shirley.max.moddel.china Add:0917#,9/F,Building B,Jiazhaoye Center,No.66 Nanyuan Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China
She might be working at another agency now. Watch out for this person as she's cheating models and mother agencies."





6 commenti: